Saturday, Sept. 29th
Saturday, September 29th from 7:15pm - Midnight
This event has passed.
Close browser window to return to the Boone Hall Fright Nights website to select a different night on the calendar for which to purchase tickets.
- All ticket sales for this type of ticket are final. This is a rain or shine event. No refunds, exchanges, or upgrades.
- Boone Hall Fright Nights is not recommended for children under 12.
- Should ticket holders be unable to complete all 4 attractions in one evening, the ticket will be valid any remaining operational night for the 2018 season and unused attractions will be honored on your next visit.
- Boone Hall Fright Nights is located 1/2 mile north of Long Point Rd. on Hwy. 17 in Mt. Pleasant. S.C.
- If using a map guidance program for directions on your mobile device, please enter 2413 N. Hwy. 17, Mt. Pleasant, S.C. 29466 as the destination. The entrance to Boone Hall Fright Nights is located directly across from that address.
- Guests attending Boone Hall Fright Nights should be aware that this special event is ticketed independently of regular tours and admission to Boone Hall Plantation. They are completely separate operations and require separate admission tickets to be purchased for each venue. Guests attending Boone Hall Fright Nights should NOT go to the Plantation’s main gate on Long Point Road as there will be no special event access for Boone Hall Fright Nights available at that location.
- See complete details for the 2018 event at www.boonehallfrightnights.com.
- For groups of 20+ use promo code GROUPSCARE for an an exclusive discount.